New Classes for Devon and Cornwall
We’re pleased to announce the start of new classes in the Southwest of England.
From the 29th January there will be two, weekly beginner sessions at Welcombe Village Hall, near to Bude and Bideford:
– Monday evenings: 6.30-7.45pm
– Friday mornings: 7.00-8.15am
We’ll be learning the health and martial practices of Qi Gong and Nei Gong, building the foundations for the internal martial arts of Xing Yi Chuan and Bagua Zhang
If you’d like to join us, just come along.
– The first lesson is free (£5 thereafter or £30 per month for unlimited classes).
– Classes are suitable for people over the age of 18+ with good range of movement.
– No previous experience is required.
– Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
For any questions, please contact Max St John on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07973 544740.